UK Center for Community Outreach
The Center for Community Outreach is an organization which houses various different issue-related service programs, including:
- UK Alternative Service Breaks (ASB)
- Beyond the Blue
- Big Blue Pantry
- FUSION (For Unity and Service In Our Neighborhoods)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Wildcats for Service
- UK Mountain Cats
- PAWS (Promoting Animal Welfare and Services)
- NHHAW (National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week)
- UK Service Corps
- Young at Heart
Coordinator: As a coordinator you will help us plan and promote events while exploring various social issues.
Coordinator positions are available for the following programs:
Beyond the Blue, Martin Luther King Jr. Wildcats for Service, National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, UK Service Corps, PAWS, Young at Heart, UK Mountain Cats, Partnerships, Operations, and Promotions.
Deadline to Apply is September 9th at 3PM.
If you have any questions, email Cari Caudill at internal email@example.com.